Archived Topic

Jaren Hall NOT on roster that was released today....

by billycoug · 8/2/2018

Advertisement
B
billycoug
Anyone know what is up with him? His Father, Kalin, is adamant that Jaren play the QB position. But the OC and a position coach have been heard discussing the possibility of switching him to receiver. He is a talented kid, I wish the best for him.
E
EM_Puma
Is there a more current roster than the one on https://byucougars.com/roster/football/ ?



He shows up on the one I just pulled up. Wait a minute. Wayne Tei-Kirby on that one as well. Figures that byucougars.com would have out-dated info on their website of something that important.
B
billycoug
Yes....a 2018 roster was just produced today...
L
lucfish
No Ula Tolutau either. I was hoping he would be back on the team for the fall.
G
Guest
Tolutau has some issues he needs to resolve if he hopes to return to the team.
Advertisement
M
Mars
I just read that Hall was one of the 5 QBs who got snaps today.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.