Archived Topic

2018 Rank the Schedule (Tie Break)

by SpiffCoug · 8/2/2018

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Some disagreement about BYU's least difficult game. So which is it?
E
EM_Puma
Well...according to the five of us that voted so far, it's Hawaii. I don't care if Hawaii is 0-11 the year before, they're never going to be a cake walk.
G
Guest
EM_Puma wrote:

Well...according to the five of us that voted so far, it's Hawaii. I don't care if Hawaii is 0-11 the year before, they're never going to be a cake walk.


they were last year.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:


Well...according to the five of us that voted so far, it's Hawaii. I don't care if Hawaii is 0-11 the year before, they're never going to be a cake walk.


they were last year.


And that was at their place. This year they'll be in Provo
E
EM_Puma
ABYUFAN wrote:


EM_Puma wrote:

Well...according to the five of us that voted so far, it's Hawaii. I don't care if Hawaii is 0-11 the year before, they're never going to be a cake walk.


they were last year.


And that was at their place. This year they'll be in Provo

Yeah, but there's a history with Hawaii. A long one. Yes, they were a welcome easy win last year, but there's just that slight rivalry with them and there is none with McNeese St.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Like I said in the other poll. McNeese St would beat Hawaii if they played and it wouldn't matter whether it was home or away.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.