Archived Topic

2018 Rank the Schedule

by SpiffCoug · 7/28/2018

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
We also need to rank the 2018 season schedule in terms of difficulty. Like always, we'll start at the easiest game and make our way to the most difficult.



In the poll, I've included last year's final ranking and season record of the opponents.
F
frdbtr
McNeese state would beat Hawaii and probably Umass.
S
scott715
You would think this one would be a no brainer but looks like it is debatable.
J
Jarhead
I put on my quadruple blue goggles and voted for Utah. Honestly though, I could go either way between McNeese and Hawaii.
B
BroncoBot
Jarhead wrote:

I put on my quadruple blue goggles and voted for Utah. Honestly though, I could go either way between McNeese and Hawaii.


ha. I'll join you next poll. Utah is a cakewalk if BYU would pulls their heads our of their you-know-what.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
BroncoBot wrote:


I put on my quadruple blue goggles and voted for Utah. Honestly though, I could go either way between McNeese and Hawaii.


ha. I'll join you next poll. Utah is a cakewalk if BYU would pulls their heads our of their you-know-what.


I’m in :crazy:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.