Archived Topic

BYU Game Day app

by Fido · 7/27/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
1022649436135075840
G
Guest
Also, take note that the article mentions that BYU is implementing the NFL's clear bag policy. This will be extremely upsetting to a number of BYU fans who are used to taking in a full meal carefully hidden in their diaper bag.


BYU has adopted the NFL’s clear bag policy for all home games at LaVell Edwards Stadium. This means that clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags are approved so long as they do not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches. Backpacks, diaper bags and fanny packs will not be permitted in the stadium.
B
byufan4ever
hawkwing wrote:

Also, take note that the article mentions that BYU is implementing the NFL's clear bag policy. This will be extremely upsetting to a number of BYU fans who are used to taking in a full meal carefully hidden in their diaper bag.


BYU has adopted the NFL’s clear bag policy for all home games at LaVell Edwards Stadium. This means that clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags are approved so long as they do not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches. Backpacks, diaper bags and fanny packs will not be permitted in the stadium.



Man if movie theatres did this I would be screwed! lol
E
EM_Puma
Food I never honestly tried to hide (except maybe a candy bar given at the pre-game activities), but on occasion, I did hide a caffeinated diet cola. Now I don't have to.



I will admit to also bringing in a large thermos of hot chocolate once at a VERY cold game. I hid it in the small of my back and I had so much thick clothing on, it didn't get noted. The only issue I have with the new clear-bag policy is that you would have to go buy one just to use at the games, but that's not a huge issue to me.



Also, just because the contents of why you have can be seen through the clear plastic bag, I doubt very much that they are going to look through the bags to see what is inside of those items, so those that want to get "stuff" through are still going to do it I would imagine by hiding it inside the diapers, etc. I mean what's at stake if you get caught? They only confiscate the contraband. They don't telephone your bishop or turn you over to the police or even deny you entry into LES.
S
snoscythe
They already look through all bags with their little wooden dowels.



Clear bag policy just speeds up the process of getting through the gate IMHO.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.