S
SpiffCougArchived Topic
New article on Taysom out of New Orleans
by SpiffCoug · 7/18/2018
Advertisement
E
EM_PumaCome on Taysom--do it!
In total honesty, before Taysom, I hadn't been as excited to watch a BYU FB player since Steve Young. There is just something about a QB that can run and pass. That home game against Texas will be a game I remember attending all my life. It was right up with watching the Cougars shellac UCLA 59-0. Two very memorable games.
In total honesty, before Taysom, I hadn't been as excited to watch a BYU FB player since Steve Young. There is just something about a QB that can run and pass. That home game against Texas will be a game I remember attending all my life. It was right up with watching the Cougars shellac UCLA 59-0. Two very memorable games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

