Archived Topic

What do you think of the new game day shirts?

by hawkwing · 7/2/2018

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
My first thought was "meh." However my second thought is that they are nicely understated and I like the sailor hat cougar in lieu of the oval Y... so I giving them a thumbs up.
S
scott715
What’s on the back?
B
billbillbillbill
http://www.byustore.com/site/product_images/1139730+2018+Cougs+Sailor+Football+Gameday+Tee_NAVY-2.jpg?resizeid=5&resizeh=1200&resizew=1200" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I was a fan of $5 with sponser logos. $10 and sponser logos seems a bit steep. I will still probably get one for the whole crew.
C
cougaholic
The front looks great. I hate all the logos on the back.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Boring. But I don't think I got some the last two years, so I probably will this year.
J
Jarhead
At least it says BYU on the front (on the sailor hat).



When I wear my other shirts, most people don’t even know what team I’m representing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.