Archived Topic

OLB Dahlin Mesake has committed as part of the 2020 class

by Fido · 5/21/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
998399185790558209

http://byuinsider.com/football/dahlin-mesake/


...He accepted BYU’s offer last summer to very little fanfare and has pretty much stayed under-the-radar regarding his commitment ever since. However, with a recent flurry of on-campus visits from his Las Vegas friends and teammates Mesake has become more vocal about his commitment, hoping to persuade his friends and some of the nation’s top talent to come with him to Provo.

...He is rated 3-stars by 247 Sports but has not yet been rated by Rivals or ESPN. 247 Sports only shows BYU and Oregon as schools that have offered scholarships, but I asked him about that he responded “there are more, I just told 247 not to worry about it because I am committed to BYU.”
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.