Archived Topic

Filler Friend

by hawkwing · 5/16/2018

Advertisement
G
Guest
You may have noticed that there is a link for Filler Friend, a novel by Sara Jo Cluff on the right bar now. This is my lovely and talented wife's debut published novel. It's actually the 13th novel she's written. It's actually been quite an exciting year for her as she has had a publisher contract with her to publish another 2 novels later this year. She writes young adult fiction and young adult thrillers.



If you know a young adult who loves to read and is looking for a family friendly novel about a girl who finds the true meaning of friendship and happiness through a rough time in high school then I suggest picking up Filler Friend. The eBook is available now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you're interested in a signed hardback or paperback, those are also available.



Sara will also be holding a release party on Saturday, May 19th at the American Fork library from 2-4pm, and I invite you to come down to buy the book, if you want a physical copy, or if you want free Dr Pepper and other treats.


CCAdforFillerFriend.jpg

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BPPP7P6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07BPPP7P6&linkCode=as2&tag=tworivers&linkId=cc138cee0c88e0b551fd52e9b7ad32c3



Signed and shipped hardback: https://www.awkwardpepper.com/product/hardback-of-filler-friend/



Signed and shipped paperback: https://www.awkwardpepper.com/product/paperback-of-filler-friend/



Or come to the American Fork library and pick it up in person.
M
Mars
My wife and I will see you at the release party!
B
BoiseBYU
Wait, this isn’t about Bronco? ;)
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:

Wait, this isn’t about Bronco? ;)


If you're a Bronco fan, he loves the book.



If you hate Bronco, he hates it.
S
snoscythe
No jalapeno poppers?
Advertisement
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:

No jalapeno poppers?


I welcome you to bring some!
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:



Sara will also be holding a release party on Saturday, May 19th at the American Fork library from 2-4pm, and I invite you to come down to buy the book, if you want a physical copy, or if you want free Dr Pepper and other treats.

Tempted to come to this - what if I prefer Mr. Pibb though?
C
crazycougar84601
ABYUFAN wrote:




Sara will also be holding a release party on Saturday, May 19th at the American Fork library from 2-4pm, and I invite you to come down to buy the book, if you want a physical copy, or if you want free Dr Pepper and other treats.

Tempted to come to this - what if I prefer Mr. Pibb though?


Dr. Pepper was always a little to high and mighty holding that medical degree over Mr. Pibb for all these years.
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:




Sara will also be holding a release party on Saturday, May 19th at the American Fork library from 2-4pm, and I invite you to come down to buy the book, if you want a physical copy, or if you want free Dr Pepper and other treats.

Tempted to come to this - what if I prefer Mr. Pibb though?


Let me know and I'll bring you a Mr Pibb.
A
ABYUFAN
crazycougar84601 wrote:


hawkwing wrote:



Sara will also be holding a release party on Saturday, May 19th at the American Fork library from 2-4pm, and I invite you to come down to buy the book, if you want a physical copy, or if you want free Dr Pepper and other treats.

Tempted to come to this - what if I prefer Mr. Pibb though?


Dr. Pepper was always a little to high and mighty holding that medical degree over Mr. Pibb for all these years.


That's what I'm talking about! Like with Doc Brown and Doc Martins, I've got some serious questions about Pepper's credentials.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.