Archived Topic

Yoeli Childs returning

by hawkwing · 5/16/2018

Advertisement
M
Mars
Any chance at all he will also return to play his senior season?
B
byufan4ever
He doesn't have the RM age thing going against him (meaning he doesn't need to "hurry up and go pro"). I love him and I'm glad to have him back, but he's got a lot of work to do to be NBA ready.
F
frdbtr
I'm glad he is coming back. He is not NBA caliber yet but has the potential to develop into that. Hopefully he will work hard and develop himself into an NBA player while at BYU whether he is ready after this season or next.
G
Guest
I'm glad he's back too. I don't see Yoeli ever getting anywhere near good enough to be an NBA player, which is why I think he should enjoy his time as a BMOC at BYU.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
This is great news.
G
Gunk
Yes!
B
BlueK
Mars wrote:

Any chance at all he will also return to play his senior season?


I would say there is a chance, but only if he's still not NBA draft material. He can't declare again and come back though. You can only do that once under the rules.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.