Archived Topic

My favorite easter egg

by snoscythe · 5/8/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
http://media.distractify.com/16Iauu/0x0/1-1525697463934.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Silver Surfer?
S
snoscythe
Something of which there are literally only dozens of in the universe?



Good find for a Collector....
A
ABYUFAN
I thought of you and your avatar when I saw that. Clearly I spent lots of time here at Cougar Corner
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:

http://media.distractify.com/16Iauu/0x0/1-1525697463934.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Is this real?
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Yes, it's real.



It's not the first Arrested Development easter egg either:



https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/screen-shot-2018-04-27-at-8-56-15-am-1524833790.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Ah, it's a never nude. I completely see it now. It looked silver at first.
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:

Ah, it's a never nude. I completely see it now. It looked silver at first.


I thought you were making a season 3 diamonds in lotion reference.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.