Archived Topic

Tejan Koroma gets minicamp invite

by hawkwing · 4/29/2018

Advertisement
M
Mars
Good for him!
S
snoscythe
This one hurts. The value the NFL must place on height and reach at the center position is severe.



It tells you a lot about the NFL-scouting bona fides of Criddle, Hans Olsen, Dick Harmon, etc. when the guy they all mark as BYU's second-best NFL prospect for the year after Warner doesn't even get an undrafted free agent contract prior to camps.
C
CrimsonCoug
True.

Koroma has a pretty good reach, though--at least for his height. 6'5" if I remember right. Others will have longer, but he still get the job done. Scouts need only watch him during the two Texas games--he had a bazillion pancake blocks.

What's the argument for centers needing height, anyway? Obviously my bona fides are nowhere near even Criddle's level, but it seems like your most important job happens when you're hunched over.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I’m not surprised.
C
CrimsonCoug
Fantastic news. I'm really happy for Tejan. I was always impressed with his attitude--mean business on the field, pleasant off.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.