Archived Topic

Trinnaman signs with Az Cardinals

by hawkwing · 4/29/2018

Advertisement
G
Guest
Was released almost immediately by the Cardinals, but signed today with the Jets.
F
frdbtr
The guy has no toughness. That is not something that is going to work in the NFL.
C
CrimsonCoug
frdbtr wrote:

The guy has no toughness. That is not something that is going to work in the NFL.

Yeah, I saw the Packers wanted to try him out in the secondary and I snorted into my cornflakes. He'd be great on Tyrell Owen's flag football league, but I have a hard time seeing him be able to consistently lay the boom.
J
Jarhead
Trinnaman was playing the worst offensive coaching staff we’ve had in decades. He may have been a little bit lost.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Jarhead wrote:

Trinnaman was playing the worst offensive coaching staff we’ve had in decades. He may have been a little bit lost.


I agree, probably not his fault. Too bad for him. I am hoping our new receivers coach will start coaching toughness again like Holladay was trying to do.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.