Archived Topic

BYU Pro Day 3/30/2018

by Fido · 3/30/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
979743228562874368
F
Fido
979739222864261127
F
Fido
979747734545723392
F
Fido
979745424733962240
F
frdbtr
So Trinnaman blew up pro day but was unable to get open or catch in traffic. All that athleticism and yet he still won't be drafted.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Trinnaman who?



Sitake's excuse was that he tried to move Trinnaman to corner, where teams interested in Trinnaman say he'll play, but couldn't make it happen. I thought Sitake was the head coach?
F
frdbtr
Devon Blackmon was just as athletic of a receiver and was much more effective and yet still didn't get drafted.
J
Jarhead
This is just one more piece of evidence that our coaching in 2017 was abysmal.
F
frdbtr
Jarhead wrote:

This is just one more piece of evidence that our coaching in 2017 was abysmal.


2016's coaching was abysmal too but Taysom and Jamaal covered it up. I guess we will see what happens this year. From what I have seen it appears that Sitake is trying to make necessary changes, I guess we will see if it pans out on the field.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.