Archived Topic

UTArlington fires its best ever coach...

by snoscythe · 3/27/2018

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Is he Mormon? We know that he can win in the Marriott Center
J
Jarhead
If they don’t put their money where their mouth is, this will most likely backfire.
M
Mars
Edit all you want, I'm still hungry for steak now!
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:

Edit all you want, I'm still hungry for steak now!


I try to quickly take care of all my misteaks.
G
Gunk
I could go with a steak. Haven't had a good one in a while.



UT Arlington has a better shot of getting an upgrade at HC than we do. Why not go for it. If they miss, what are they out? Nothing. They weren't getting where they wanted to be before. Just go hire another coach. Not like there is a shortage for them.



BYU has a shortage in coaches. Rose knows this.
M
Mars
Update: This seems like a dumb move by Arlington.



But also, I'm going to Fleming's for dinner tomorrow night. And that place is simply amazing!
F
frdbtr
Let's just see how this works out for them.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.