Archived Topic

Mo Langi's progress

by snoscythe · 3/16/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:

I wonder who went up against Mo Langi....


Given the reports coming out of camp, I don't think Mo Langi will ever see much more than fieldgoal duty.
C
CrimsonCoug
Mo's not ready now. But he's only very recently come to the sport and has made a lot of progress in that time. Who's to say that trajectory won't continue?
S
snoscythe
CrimsonCoug wrote:

Mo's not ready now. But he's only very recently come to the sport and has made a lot of progress in that time. Who's to say that trajectory won't continue?


What trajectory? Who says he's made a lot of progress? That's kind of the opposite of what I have been hearing -- he's getting shoved all around by even the smallest Olinemen, and he's got EXTREMELY slow feet and reflexes.
B
BroncoBot
poor mo.
G
Gunk
Mo is big. That's about it at this point.



Ziggy, by comparison, was big, fast, and athletic to begin with. He just didn't know anything about football.



Not saying Mo couldn't pan out to be a decent player, he needs to drop more weight and improve his speed. Perhaps in a goal line formation where things are tight, Mo could be utilized.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I'll be surprised if Mo ever contributes meaningful minutes.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.