Archived Topic

Athlon Sports Preseason Ranking: BYU = #92

by snoscythe · 3/23/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Does that mean they project a 3-9 season?
G
Guest
Maybe be too generous, though BYU returns basically everyone. Of course, returning people who didn't perform well isn't always a plus.
A
ABYUFAN
That's about where I would have us...
Advertisement
S
scott715
4 wins including McNeese St. USU probably a toss up.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
After people find out that Ke$ha and Joe Critchlow went to the same high school, this ranking will jump to the top 25.
F
frdbtr
I'm surprised it is that high. I would have thought we would be in the 100's.
M
Mars
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:

After people find out that Ke$ha and Joe Critchlow went to the same high school, this ranking will jump to the top 25.

Kesha is definitely hot-dirty. Works for me.
M
mtnradio
scott715 wrote:

4 wins including McNeese St. USU probably a toss up.

I REALLY hope you are wrong ... I hope that Grimes really establishes a good offense and that the changes on D shore that up. Right now, I figure 92 is pretty realistic ... but here's hoping for a fast rise (hope ... that fleeting phantom of the off-season!)
Advertisement
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


After people find out that Ke$ha and Joe Critchlow went to the same high school, this ranking will jump to the top 25.

Kesha is definitely hot-dirty. Works for me.


Her music right now is so good. She is kicking butt and taking names.
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:


TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:

After people find out that Ke$ha and Joe Critchlow went to the same high school, this ranking will jump to the top 25.

Kesha is definitely hot-dirty. Works for me.


Her music right now is so good. She is kicking butt and taking names.

And also, praying!
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Wishing there was a Tik Tok parody out there dedicated to this offseason. OhhhhwaohwaOHOH!!



Ke$ha and Joe Critchlow went on at least 2 confirmed dates. And, she is is praying specifically for a balanced offense and improved pass rush.
Y
YNot
So, if BYU finishes in the top-70 ranking we should go bowling.



I think we get there.
Advertisement
R
redneckjedi
Beyond the necromancy involved in bringing back this thread, I'm having trouble with the effusive praise for Ke$ha's music. I'm hoping my sarcasm detector is just broken, because otherwise....wow. No words.
M
Mars
redneckjedi wrote:

Beyond the necromancy involved in bringing back this thread, I'm having trouble with the effusive praise for Ke$ha's music. I'm hoping my sarcasm detector is just broken, because otherwise....wow. No words.

It's nice to be reminded of her greatness.
M
mtnradio
scott715 wrote:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-top-130-team-rankings-2019



New ranking.

129. UMass

110. Liberty

83. Toledo

77. USF

63. San Diego State

55. BYU

52. Utah State

47. Tennessee

43. USC

29. Boise State

13. Utah

12. Washington




Wow ... that's quite a jump! Someone liked what happened in the off-season. Hope is a wonderful thing (unless it's later on dashed on the rocks of reality)
N
nuk13
mtnradio wrote:


https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-top-130-team-rankings-2019



New ranking.

129. UMass

110. Liberty

83. Toledo

77. USF

63. San Diego State

55. BYU

52. Utah State

47. Tennessee

43. USC

29. Boise State

13. Utah

12. Washington




Wow ... that's quite a jump! Someone liked what happened in the off-season. Hope is a wonderful thing (unless it's later on dashed on the rocks of reality)


Let's stay away from those rocks Mtnradio.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.