Archived Topic

Utes vs SMC in NIT

by EM_Puma · 3/21/2018

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I think I'll watch this NIT action tonight and I'm fully pulling for SMC. Don't let me down Gaels! Interesting to see the attendance tonight. I really wonder when the last time was that Puketah played in that small of a venue.
E
EM_Puma
The honest truth is though, if I HAD to put money down on this game, I think the Pukes will win. They have been playing some descent ball lately.
B
byufan4ever
I don't like either of these teams/coaches...
A
ABYUFAN
I'm a closet Gaels fan. I work with several Gaels, and those people are good folks.
G
Gunk
We want the Pac to suck as much as possible. Go Gaels.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Gunk wrote:

We want the Pac to suck as much as possible. Go Gaels.


Yes, this.
G
Guest
Utah wins. Too bad.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:

Utah wins. Too bad.


Meh. At this point who cares.
S
scott715
I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:

I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:


I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.


They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.
E
EM_Puma
:skeptic: Well isn't that special that Puketah could show us how you beat SMC in OT.
C
coachK
5 -14. I can shot that good left handed, or blind-folded or maybe both....
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:


scott715 wrote:

I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.

They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.

The game DID go into overtime.



If St. Mary's had managed to make 6 free throws in regulation, they would have won.
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


Mars wrote:


I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.

They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.

The game DID go into overtime.



If St. Mary's had managed to make 6 free throws in regulation, they would have won.


You're not good at math.
Advertisement
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:


snoscythe wrote:


scott715 wrote:

I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.

They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.

The game DID go into overtime.



If St. Mary's had managed to make 6 free throws in regulation, they would have won.


You're not good at math.

Your mom isn't good at math.
S
snoscythe
http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Your-Mom-goes-to-college.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


Mars wrote:


Mars wrote:


I caught the last several minutes. SM did not handle the pressure well. The soft schedule did not help toughen them up to handle the pressure. Missed free throws would have given a comfortable win.

I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.

They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.

The game DID go into overtime.



If St. Mary's had managed to make 6 free throws in regulation, they would have won.


You're not good at math.

Your mom isn't good at math.

Ha. I laughed when I saw this.
S
SpiffCoug
BroncoBot wrote:


BroncoBot wrote:


snoscythe wrote:




I saw they made 4 of their first 10. Don't know what the final tally was.

They went 5-14.



If they made every FT, they would have sent it to OT.



FWIW, not a fan of the NIT freethrow regime of no freethrows on non-shooting fouls until 5th foul of each quarter and eliminating one-and-ones.

The game DID go into overtime.



If St. Mary's had managed to make 6 free throws in regulation, they would have won.


You're not good at math.

Your mom isn't good at math.

Ha. I laughed when I saw this.


Your momma laughed when she saw this.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.