Archived Topic

BYU Hoops Scholarship Crunch

by snoscythe · 3/16/2018

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I think we say goodbye to:



Emery

Andrus

+ 2 surprises
G
Gunk
Wouldn't lose any sleep over that.
G
Guest
Kind of sad we don't really have any big time talent in the pipeline.
Q
Qman
snoscythe wrote:

I think we say goodbye to:



Emery

Andrus

+ 2 surprises


I would say Shaw hasn't been worth a scholly. The next one is hard. Maybe Emery will agree to be a walk-on?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
how old is that picture? Is any of the current team even pictured in his tweet?
Y
YNot
hawkwing wrote:

Kind of sad we don't really have any big time talent in the pipeline.


Baxter and Harding were 4-star recruits.



So were TJ, Nick, and Payton.
Y
YNot
snoscythe wrote:

I think we say goodbye to:



Emery

Andrus

+ 2 surprises


Andrus is a legit 6'11". He showed promise before his mission. I hope he stays.



Will Lee be back from his mission for next season? I thought he was out until next year - unless he's coming home early?
S
SpiffCoug
ABYUFAN wrote:

how old is that picture? Is any of the current team even pictured in his tweet?


I think Worthington is in that picture (on the far right?)
S
snoscythe
Evidently it's going to get even crunchier. I know of two grad transfers BYU has made offer to, which sharpens the axe a bit for guys currently on scholarship.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:


how old is that picture? Is any of the current team even pictured in his tweet?


I think Worthington is in that picture (on the far right?)


Have we already forgotten the greatness of Logan Magnusson?
G
Gunk
snoscythe wrote:


ABYUFAN wrote:

how old is that picture? Is any of the current team even pictured in his tweet?


I think Worthington is in that picture (on the far right?)


Have we already forgotten the greatness of Logan Magnusson?

Don't forget juggernaut Brock Zylstra.
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:


ABYUFAN wrote:

how old is that picture? Is any of the current team even pictured in his tweet?


I think Worthington is in that picture (on the far right?)


Have we already forgotten the greatness of Logan Magnusson?


He DID make the cover of the 3/28/11 Sports Illustrated issue.... :) (mostly of Jimmer I know, but Magnusson is in it)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.