B
BoiseBYUNext year:
Childs comes back. He does not have a midrange or three point shot yet to make it to the NBA. And his free throws need to improve too. He made great improvement this year so I can certainly see that happening.
Seljaas--he seemed a liability on D and his shots did not fall...enough...to have him on the court for extended periods of time.
Hardnett--I liked his D and his driving ability BUT a point guard has got to make open 3's. JH needs to improve that phase of his game.
TJ--I thought he improved all around EXCEPT his three point shooting seemed worse this year.....I hope he can rectify it
Worthington--he made great stride but teams did not really respect him on offense. He needs an O game.
EB--smooth as silk. He could play the 3, yes?
Don't think I know enough yet about Nixon. I thought he'd rebound better than he did. He does not seem like he can dunk. Can he?
Childs comes back. He does not have a midrange or three point shot yet to make it to the NBA. And his free throws need to improve too. He made great improvement this year so I can certainly see that happening.
Seljaas--he seemed a liability on D and his shots did not fall...enough...to have him on the court for extended periods of time.
Hardnett--I liked his D and his driving ability BUT a point guard has got to make open 3's. JH needs to improve that phase of his game.
TJ--I thought he improved all around EXCEPT his three point shooting seemed worse this year.....I hope he can rectify it
Worthington--he made great stride but teams did not really respect him on offense. He needs an O game.
EB--smooth as silk. He could play the 3, yes?
Don't think I know enough yet about Nixon. I thought he'd rebound better than he did. He does not seem like he can dunk. Can he?

