Archived Topic

Starters leaving the program

by hawkwing · 3/15/2018

Advertisement
G
Guest
There has been some rumors of a starter or two transferring now that the season is over. Has anyone heard anything about this?



I don't think this is related to Yoeli and Elijah both putting their names in for the NBA draft.
B
BroncoBot
I don't know why you'd leave if you were a starter unless

1. really unhappy with the program in general

2. transferring to Gonzaga

3. NBA/professional $$$
M
Mars
Who?

If it's not Yoelijah, who cares.
A
ABYUFAN
Mars wrote:

Who?

If it's not Yoelijah, who cares.


I'm a bad man for saying this, but I wouldn't cry if TJ transfered
G
Gunk
Hardnett? I like him. Would hate to see him go but wouldn't be surprised. He was already competing for minutes with Cannon and Haws. In the last half of the season Haws often played PG. With Emery on board, that's fewer minutes. I'd take Hardnett over Emery any day, but I'm not coach.



Seljaas? He was sort of a starter. Good guy. Solid player, but Nixon is better. We have another 4 coming in too, right? In which case Seljaas won't be getting very many minutes at all. Seljaas leaving won't break the bank.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Unless there is a move where someone became available that was better than anyone we had, I'm for status quo. I think one of our downfalls of late has been the constant vast overturn of players. I'd take this same team into next year if I could because I can only see good from the consistency.
S
snoscythe
Bryant could very well graduate in May, making him eligible for a graduate transfer...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.