Archived Topic

Dave Rose Finished 3rd in Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge

by EM_Puma · 2/25/2018

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Voting closed today. Somehow, some way Bob Huggins from West Virginia U bolted from like 6 down to leap over all to the top. I thought sure, by yesterday afternoon, that he wasn't going to make the Final 4 as he had often lead this challenge. I don't know how those Mountaineers did it, but they somehow threw him back up and over the top in the last hours.



The Leader board has these results:

1st Bob Huggins, West Virginia University 24 %

2nd Mike White, University of Florida 22 %

3rd Dave Rose, Brigham (sorry, I couldn't resist it) 18 %

4th Matt Painter, Purdue University, 18 %



5th Steve Prohm, Iowa State University, 17 %

6th Archie Miller, Indiana University, 15 %

7th Kyle Keller, Stephen F. Austin State University, 14 %

8th Rick Barnes, University of Tennessee, 6 %

9th Bruce Pearl, Auburn University, 6 %

10th Greg McDermott, Creighton University, 6 %



Mark Few from Gonzaga University ended up 16th of 16 with 3 %

I guess we can at least say that the WCC ended up with 2 in the Sweet 16 and 1 in the Final 4.



THERE IS STILL ONE MORE ROUND. KEEP YOUR FINGERS READY!
E
EM_Puma
I'm a little confused--again. Voting for next round starts at 1 PM EST today (2/26). I clicked on the leader board and it noted that Coach Rose was in 1st place, I'm assuming from round 3. I don't know for sure. It doesn't matter if you are 1-4 in the last round, it just matters that you are in that group, but yesterday, after the voting was closed from the day before, he was in 3rd. Hmmm.



It now shows this order of finish:

Dave Rose

BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY

14 %

CURRENT STANDING

1 OF 16



Steve Prohm

IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY

14 %

CURRENT STANDING

2 OF 16



Matt Painter

PURDUE UNIVERSITY

12 %

CURRENT STANDING

3 OF 16



Archie Miller

INDIANA UNIVERSITY

11 %

CURRENT STANDING

4 OF 16



Bob Huggins

WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY

10 %

CURRENT STANDING

5 OF 16



Kyle Keller

STEPHEN F. AUSTIN STATE UNIVERSITY

9 %

CURRENT STANDING

6 OF 16



Mike White

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

7 %

CURRENT STANDING

7 OF 16



Bruce Pearl

AUBURN UNIVERSITY

3 %

CURRENT STANDING

8 OF 16



Rick Barnes

UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE

3 %

CURRENT STANDING

9 OF 16



Tony Bennett

UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA

2 %

CURRENT STANDING

10 OF 16



Greg McDermott

CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY

2 %

CURRENT STANDING

11 OF 16



Tad Boyle

UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO

2 %

CURRENT STANDING

12 OF 16



Jay Wright

VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY

2 %

CURRENT STANDING

13 OF 16



Gregg Marshall

WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY

1 %

CURRENT STANDING

14 OF 16



Mark Few

GONZAGA UNIVERSITY

1 %

CURRENT STANDING

15 OF 16



Brad Underwood

UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS

0 %

CURRENT STANDING

16 OF 16
S
scott715
I noticed it too but he moves on which is what counts. Time to go vote.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.