Archived Topic

BYU @ Portland

by hawkwing · 2/23/2018

Advertisement
G
Guest
Game going on now.
N
nuk13
We seem to be dominating this time. We'll see.
B
BoiseBYU
TJ with the retort!
A
ABYUFAN
BoiseBYU wrote:

TJ with the retort!


I thought I heard him say "Shut the eff up" then they apologized for the language. Did he say more than " eff"?
M
Mars
He said the letter "F".



BYU won to clinch 3rd place.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
ABYUFAN wrote:


TJ with the retort!


I thought I heard him say "Shut the eff up" then they apologized for the language. Did he say more than " eff"?

That is what I heard. The fan was a douche, celebrating the injury and TJ had a right to be upset. In a moment's reflection he might decide not to say even that...But if it had been me I'd probably have said something like that. More likely Flip! Shut up! :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.