Archived Topic

Final Hrs-UNBELIEVABLE-He's in 2nd place!!!!!

by EM_Puma · 2/13/2018

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
where does he have to finish to make it to round 3?
E
EM_Puma
"Over four rounds of voting, fans will whittle our field of 48 coaches down to a final four. The coach with the most votes after four rounds wins $100,000 for their charity. Each charity will receive money for every round their representative coach is voted through, with the minimum amount they receive increasing round by round."



I can't see how big the next round will be. I'll continue to look around.



Currently DR is 15 out of 16. Pretty bad.
E
EM_Puma
I'm confused. On the site it says we are in the 3rd round vying for $10,000 for the coach's sponsored charity. There are currently 16 contestants left and apparently this group then will be whittled down to a final 4. Fat chance of DR making it out of this round.
B
BroncoBot
EM_Puma wrote:

I'm confused. On the site it says we are in the 3rd round vying for $10,000 for the coach's sponsored charity. There are currently 16 contestants left and apparently this group then will be whittled down to a final 4. Fat chance of DR making it out of this round.


What a marathon.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Up to 10th place. Can someone get the ROC involved.
E
EM_Puma
scott715 wrote:

Up to 10th place. Can someone get the ROC involved.


I haven't even seen Greg Wrubell tweeting anything on this contest this year. He always seemed to pimp it.
M
Mars
EM_Puma wrote:


Up to 10th place. Can someone get the ROC involved.


I haven't even seen Greg Wrubell tweeting anything on this contest this year. He always seemed to pimp it.

He has. Maybe not as much, I'm not sure.
S
scott715
8th place
E
EM_Puma
9th place this morning
Advertisement
S
scott715
7th
E
EM_Puma
7th place this afternoon.
S
scott715
6th. Last night's win must be helping.
S
scott715
5th place. keep it up
E
EM_Puma
In 6th tonight.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Still at 6th this morning
E
EM_Puma
Staying steady at 6th
E
EM_Puma
Still at 6th this morning--2 days left!
S
scott715
5th
E
EM_Puma
He's in 4th today and that would give him a place in the Final 4 and an additional $10K to his charity.



Somebody found some way to get people out voting!
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.