Archived Topic

Extra Ticket vs Santa Clara

by byufan4ever · 2/8/2018

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
I have an extra ticket for the basketball game tonight (my other half can't go). Let me know if you're interested. With it being a late start I can probably pick up someone between SLC and Provo.
B
BroncoBot
byufan4ever wrote:

I have an extra ticket for the basketball game tonight (my other half can't go). Let me know if you're interested. With it being a late start I can probably pick up someone between SLC and Provo.


I can meet you in Vernal. Does that work?
B
byufan4ever
BroncoBot wrote:


I have an extra ticket for the basketball game tonight (my other half can't go). Let me know if you're interested. With it being a late start I can probably pick up someone between SLC and Provo.


I can meet you in Vernal. Does that work?


I don't know if this is a joke or if I just don't know Utah geography yet, but the Vernal I looked up is 191 miles east of SLC and is way out of the way, lol. My route will be from the SLC airport down I-15 to Provo. I'm more than happy to have you come but meeting in Vernal does not work.
B
BroncoBot
Yeah, it was a joke. LOL.



sorry if it wasted your time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.