Archived Topic

BYU - LMU

by UCChris · 2/2/2018

Advertisement
U
UCChris
Game not going so hot right now. It's not on ESPN3 or BYUTV. Is it not televised at all?
B
byufan4ever
Please someone tell me again how great and different this team was supposed to be from last year...
F
frdbtr
LMU?!?! Really BYU? LMU? Until this nonsense of losing to the bottom of the WCC stops, BYU will never be a contender in this league. BYU NEVER lost to the crap teams in the MWC, never. I don't know what the answer is. Do they look past these teams? I just don't get it.
S
snoscythe
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Brenda-Song-Lights-The-Bed-On-Fire-Gif-In-Social-Network.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU gonna BYU
G
Guest
0days.png
S
SenorCougar
With today being Groundhog Day, I was going to rewatch the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Maybe I’ll just rewatch last nights game instead. This seems to be a recurring nightmare that I relive over and over and over and over...
B
byufan4ever
SpiffCoug wrote:

Guys, I'm cashing out my Coach Rose stock. It's time for him to go. Too many losses to bad teams.



From @BYUWire:



From 2000 to 2015, BYU had zero sub-200 losses in the Ken Pomeroy rankings. They now have 5 in the last three years. Gonzaga doesn't have any since 2010. St. Mary's doesn't have any since 2011.



https://byuwire.com/2018/02/02/byu-suffers-resume-killer-in-road-loss-at-loyola-marymount/


But we've won 20+ games against teams that don't make it into the NCAA tournament 100 years in a row!
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Ugh...



We don't go dancing unless we win the conference tourney now.



We just do not play well under pressure. Horrible performance.



I think we got caught looking ahead to GU.



Rose is certainly losing his luster. Question is who could we get that's better?



Pope? Not convinced there.
B
Brayden Green
SpiffCoug wrote:

Guys, I'm cashing out my Coach Rose stock. It's time for him to go. Too many losses to bad teams.



From @BYUWire:



From 2000 to 2015, BYU had zero sub-200 losses in the Ken Pomeroy rankings. They now have 5 in the last three years. Gonzaga doesn't have any since 2010. St. Mary's doesn't have any since 2011.



https://byuwire.com/2018/02/02/byu-suffers-resume-killer-in-road-loss-at-loyola-marymount/


Buy high, and sell low. Sounds like a perfect recipe to go back to sub-20 win seasons... which we have never had under Rose.



Hopefully you stayed away from Bitcoin in the last month :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.