Archived Topic

Jabari Parker mouth...

by AmmonCougar1 · 1/30/2018

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
This will probably reek of hypocrisy but I mean no judgment whatsoever. When Jabari was being courted albeit without any real chance of coming to BYU, he always seemed to low key and softspoken. But his language when asked about his return from his ACL tear was surprising. That's all. Here's the link if you want to read for yourself: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22259774/jabari-parker-milwaukee-bucks-returning-friday-year-acl-tear



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
A
ABYUFAN
that's potty talk...
S
snoscythe
He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:

He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.

I refuse to believe this.
S
snoscythe
BroncoBot wrote:


He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.

I refuse to believe this.


I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but old-timey sailors would feel pretty comfortable at BYU hoops and football practices.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:


snoscythe wrote:

He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.

I refuse to believe this.


I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but old-timey sailors would feel pretty comfortable at BYU hoops and football practices.

Man, no wonder BYU is losing games ;)

These guys need to start living like Austin Collie.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.