G
GuestArchived Topic
Tanner McKee officially rules out BYU
by hawkwing · 1/26/2018
Advertisement
A
ABYUFANWhat a chump!
If my NFL career hinged on the school I was going to attend after my mission my FIRST and ONLY choice would be the school with the coaching staff that may or may not be there when I got home, As a bonus I'd hope that the school doesn't even have a dedicated QB coach, and I'd like the guy in charge of the passing game to have been fired from that same position in his last job (plus have that guy never know what school he actually wanted to coach at - I'd love that he accepted jobs at two different schools only to have never coached at either of them)
McKee must not be that serious about playing in the pros....
If my NFL career hinged on the school I was going to attend after my mission my FIRST and ONLY choice would be the school with the coaching staff that may or may not be there when I got home, As a bonus I'd hope that the school doesn't even have a dedicated QB coach, and I'd like the guy in charge of the passing game to have been fired from that same position in his last job (plus have that guy never know what school he actually wanted to coach at - I'd love that he accepted jobs at two different schools only to have never coached at either of them)
McKee must not be that serious about playing in the pros....
S
snoscytheTechnically it's not official until he signs an LOI....
S
SenorCougarIâm not too surprised. Seems like the 4* & 5* QBâs weâve signed in the past have not worked out so well. Hope he enjoys doing home work alone while his teammates are hitting it up on the town. But I totally understand from his potential as an NFL player.
B
BroncoBotSenorCougar wrote:
Iâm not too surprised. Seems like the 4* & 5* QBâs weâve signed in the past have not worked out so well. Hope he enjoys doing home work alone while his teammates are hitting it up on the town. But I totally understand from his potential as an NFL player.
I'm sure he'll be fine.
Good luck Tanner! Hope you kill it wherever you end up at.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

