Archived Topic

BYU-NC State H/H series

by Fido · 1/22/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
http://www.fbschedules.com/2018/01/nc-state-football-series-byu-la-tech-usf/

NC State and BYU will play a home-and-home football series in 2024 and 2030. The two schools will meet at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, North Carolina on Nov. 9, 2024 and then at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo, Utah on Aug. 29, 2030.



The 2024 game will be the first-ever meeting between NC State and BYU on the gridiron.



“I really like this home-and-home series with NC State,” said BYU director of athletics Tom Holmoe. “The game in Raleigh provides a unique late-season travel opportunity for our football program, and it’s great to bring another ACC opponent to Provo.”
S
scott715
Several years out but I like getting lesser P5 games.
G
Guest
A game some of us will not be alive for.
W
Wolverine
hawkwing wrote:

A game some of us will not be alive for.

C'mon Hawk, I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 70th birthday ;)
G
Guest
Wolverine wrote:


A game some of us will not be alive for.

C'mon Hawk, I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 70th birthday ;)


I'll bring cake!
Advertisement
M
Mingjai
scott715 wrote:

Several years out but I like getting lesser P5 games.


As long as Dave Doeren is the Pack's coach, it's hard to see them as a lesser P5--the past season or two, NC State has been competitive against some elite competition.
G
Guest
Mingjai wrote:


Several years out but I like getting lesser P5 games.


As long as Dave Doeren is the Pack's coach, it's hard to see them as a lesser P5--the past season or two, NC State has been competitive against some elite competition.


He won't be the coach by the time they are supposed to come to Provo.
G
Gunk
I'll be 52. My daughter will be 22. Guess there is a chance she might even be at the game.



I'm glad to see NC State was able to make room for us on their schedule.
V
vancouvercougar
The game at NC State occurs on my 68th Birthday
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.