Archived Topic

2 new commits over the weekend

by Fido · 1/22/2018

Advertisement
F
Fido
LB Viliami Tausinga - 3* out of East HS

DB Jaylon Vickers - as a preferred walk-on, no *s out of East HS--he transferred from Bingham for his SR year, has only played football for 2 years, also played basketball in HS
S
scott715
The preferred walk-ons are exploding. We just got several of them. Got one from Lehi today. I hope we have room on the roster for them. I think it should work. I hope some of them pan out for us..
A
ABYUFAN
I'm excited to see what they can do on the field
G
Guest
It's really exciting to see our recruiting transition from bringing in 4* athletes and the occasional walk-on who develops into a tremendous talent to an entire roster of walk-ons.
F
frdbtr
hawkwing wrote:

It's really exciting to see our recruiting transition from bringing in 4* athletes and the occasional walk-on who develops into a tremendous talent to an entire roster of walk-ons.


How can this be? I thought Kalani was a master recruiter.
Advertisement
W
Wolverine
frdbtr wrote:


It's really exciting to see our recruiting transition from bringing in 4* athletes and the occasional walk-on who develops into a tremendous talent to an entire roster of walk-ons.


How can this be? I thought Kalani was a master recruiter.


This has to be part of the master plan for transitioning back to the MWC come 2024. We are going to need players to stay when that happens :)
F
Fido
What would a "commit news" post on this board be without the obligatory bash Kalani and how many stars the recruits have post. Thanks for being consistent.
B
byufan4ever
Thank the Lord that at least somebody wants to come play at BYU!



(is that better??)
M
Mars
That game at NC State in 12 years is already paying off!
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:

That game at NC State in 12 years is already paying off!


:lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.