I say go for Brazil first. Lets get that pipeline back. They are actually ranked one spot higher than the Aussies internationally. I think Walt (Walter Roese) is back in the Provo area and would be huge in getting that pipeline reestablished.
One thing I don't understand is why we don't have more Aussies. Aside from Hawaii, I don't think any other university is as involved with the South Pacific (Polynesia, Micronesia, and Melanesia) as BYU. And BYU has to be number one for Asia. Heck, a couple of decades ago, my mother was in a meeting at BYUH with the second in charge of China who glowingly talked about BYUH and how much better citizens were the Chinese that went to BYUH when they came back to China. Many of those Chinese students joined the church while at BYUH and the sentiment was that any change they sought was through internal means and not aggressive (e.g. revolution or civil disobedience). She also said he made mention of missionaries being allowed into China and she said he stated that China would allow missionaries but the minimum number would have to be 50,000 so that everyone would have the opportunity to be taught at relatively the same time (kind of like, if you give something to one you have to give it to all and I think they new the church could not do that). Real interesting time back in the 80's and early 90's.
The gist of it is, BYU is well respected in Asia and especially in China.