S
scott715Archived Topic
2018 RB Preview
by scott715 · 1/15/2018
Advertisement
S
scott715The freshman Zach Katoa has been getting some props lately.
S
scott715Advertisement
G
GunkAfter reading this...I am not all that excited about our RBs.
J
JarheadGunk wrote:
After reading this...I am not all that excited about our RBs.
I agree with this. I'm not going to predict that the RB position group will be the worst offensive group in 2018. However, it is the group that I have the least amount of hope of seeing a large amount of improvement compared to last season.
C
cougaholicSo, is Ula out for the season? I just joined this site and I apologize if it's been discussed elsewhere. I saw Twitter going crazy that he's out for good, but a friend of mine said he'd only miss a few games. Any ideas? I was at a luncheon last year and all of the coaches were really hyping him up.
S
scott715Lot's of rumors on Ula T. Not sure which are true. Can give you insight on what will happen but plan to not have him and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised if he is back.
J
Jarheadcougaholic wrote:
So, is Ula out for the season? I just joined this site and I apologize if it's been discussed elsewhere. I saw Twitter going crazy that he's out for good, but a friend of mine said he'd only miss a few games. Any ideas? I was at a luncheon last year and all of the coaches were really hyping him up.
Welcome to the site! Donât be a stranger.
Advertisement
M
Marsscott715 wrote:
Lot's of rumors on Ula T. Not sure which are true. Can give you insight on what will happen but plan to not have him and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised if he is back.
I thought he was out for academics, and that he may or may not be back. But that may have just been my own speculation.
C
cougaholicscott715 wrote:
Lot's of rumors on Ula T. Not sure which are true. Can give you insight on what will happen but plan to not have him and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised if he is back.
My buddy that told me a few games is close friends with a local sports reporter so I tend to believe him. But, he's often wrong as things change. Man, my second post and I'm namedropping, sorry. I hope it doesn't come across the wrong way.
Ula is a big bruiser and I was so excited to see more of him this year. Hopefully he can work things out and make it back.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

