G
GuestArchived Topic
Sam Fehoko let go
by hawkwing · 1/10/2018
Advertisement
M
MarsHe was a GA?
S
snoscytheEmpey, Fehoko, .. .. Kalani is making a habit of hiring guys, getting (or trying to get) their family members committed to other programs to switch to BYU, and then canning the hired relative a year later.
U
UCChrisBlessed by the Man above to lose his job?
Hope he has success wherever he lands!
Hope he has success wherever he lands!
A
ABYUFANUCChris wrote:
Blessed by the Man above to lose his job?
Hope he has success wherever he lands!
FWIW _ I've been "blessed by the man above" to lose my job before, so I have no problem with that thought.
Advertisement
U
UCChrisABYUFAN wrote:
Blessed by the Man above to lose his job?
Hope he has success wherever he lands!
FWIW _ I've been "blessed by the man above" to lose my job before, so I have no problem with that thought.
Alright. Guess I just don't understand.
V
vancouvercougarUCChris wrote:UCChris wrote:
Blessed by the Man above to lose his job?
Hope he has success wherever he lands!
FWIW _ I've been "blessed by the man above" to lose my job before, so I have no problem with that thought.
Alright. Guess I just don't understand.
I've been blessed by the Man Above and lost two jobs--both times I ended up in a better job than before. I would not have even looked for a better job if not for the lay-offs.
S
scott715I've been blessed by the Man Above and lost two jobs too--once I ended up in a better job than before and the other returned to my current job but in a better mental state.
S
SpiffCougsnoscythe wrote:
Empey, Fehoko, .. .. Kalani is making a habit of hiring guys, getting (or trying to get) their family members committed to other programs to switch to BYU, and then canning the hired relative a year later.
That'll happen when you have the worst season at a porgram in more than half a century.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

