Utah State's RPI is back in the Top 100 (99 as of today). I guess the 44 point win over Hawaii helped a little bit. As do the two wins -home and away- over Weber State (RPI of 95), not to mention the win over BYU (RPI of 20).
Yes, they've lost 6 games, but the worst loss by far was to Utah. That's not too terrible.
Their next game is at Nevada, which is an RPI wash either way. It either builds up our 2nd best win this year or builds up our lone loss. I guess I'll be rooting for USU, though I won't be sad to see our future conference-mate Wolfpack pull out the victory. ;)
B
BerliNY
Mars wrote:
Utah State's RPI is back in the Top 100 (99 as of today). I guess the 44 point win over Hawaii helped a little bit. As do the two wins -home and away- over Weber State (RPI of 95), not to mention the win over BYU (RPI of 20).
Yes, they've lost 6 games, but the worst loss by far was to Utah. That's not too terrible.
Their next game is at Nevada, which is an RPI wash either way. It either builds up our 2nd best win this year or builds up our lone loss. I guess I'll be rooting for USU, though I won't be sad to see our future conference-mate Wolfpack pull out the victory. ;)
Say it ain't so Mars. Say it ain't so.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.