Archived Topic

Welcome to new passing game coordinator Aaron Roderick

by hawkwing · 12/27/2017

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
not excited.
G
Guest
Quote by Kalani:



“I have worked on the same staff with Aaron for 12 years, so I know first-hand how Aaron’s versatility and experience will be a tremendous asset to our staff,” Sitake said. “He brings valuable play-calling and coordinating experience and his ability to teach the game is impressive. As we all know, Aaron played here (1996-98) as well so I’m happy to welcome Aaron back to BYU."
M
Mars
Kalani isn't a very good judge of coaching talent. Hopefully Grimes is.



My question- What happens with Ed Lamb?
A
ABYUFAN
Can we get Utah to hire this chump away from us again?
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Mars wrote:

Kalani isn't a very good judge of coaching talent. Hopefully Grimes is.



My question- What happens with Ed Lamb?


Ed lamb is on the defense and Special teams. he is not being fired.
M
mtnradio
hawkwing wrote:

Quote by Kalani:



“I have worked on the same staff with Aaron for 12 years, so I know first-hand how Aaron’s versatility and experience will be a tremendous asset to our staff,” Sitake said. “He brings valuable play-calling and coordinating experience and his ability to teach the game is impressive. As we all know, Aaron played here (1996-98) as well so I’m happy to welcome Aaron back to BYU."


I'm not so worried about someone's BYU pedigree. That used to be a plus, this past year killed that for me.



The fact that KS has been with him for 12 years ... :skeptic: hmmmmm



I hope Grimes and KS are on the same page and this isn't just KS forcing another friend and relative on Grimes ... if it is, next year could be another long season. Here's hoping!
V
vancouvercougar
I loved Roderick as a player. I'm still angry that he twice accepted a BYU job then bailed for that red school.



How effective has the Yewt passing game been under Roderick????
S
SpiffCoug
ABYUFAN wrote:

Can we get Utah to hire this chump away from us again?


That'll be up to his wife. She's the reason he recanted previously.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.