Archived Topic

Reno Mahe fired

by hawkwing · 12/27/2017

Advertisement
C
canadiancoug24
I heard that he left by his own choice. Chose not to interview to be part of the new staff. Also heard that Cahoon is on his way out as well.
G
Guest
canadiancoug24 wrote:

I heard that he left by his own choice. Chose not to interview to be part of the new staff. Also heard that Cahoon is on his way out as well.


Having to re-interview for your job essentially means you were fired and you know you're not going to get it back.
F
frdbtr
Reno seems like a class act guy. I didn't think he did a horrible job as the RB coach but the RB's could have done better. The coach that has done the worst job is still on staff as far as we know though.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Two of the four unqualified offensive coaches have been fired. Two still remain.
B
BoiseBYU
I’m not smart enough to know his football coaching skills. But I know an inspirational man and family when I see it. How he and his wife dealt with the death of their daughter is humbling inspiring and beautiful. I wish the Mahes much love and success.
M
mtnradio
I'm not a fan of Reno as a coach. But, he handled the death of his daughter with real strength and class. His post about leaving is full of class. I hope he gets another shot to coach somewhere so he can get some experience and improve, if coaching is what he wants to do. Whatever he chooses, I wish him the best.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.