Archived Topic

How to remove violence from the rivalry

by snoscythe · 12/18/2017

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Get Krystkodkda;kjdiak to keep recruiting guys like this:



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRR8ySWX0AAXpC-.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:

Get Krystkodkda;kjdiak to keep recruiting guys like this:



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRR8ySWX0AAXpC-.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Elijah: Up by 10!

21: I farted.
B
BroncoBot
21 actually WANTED to play at BYU. Decent baller. Wish BYU had room.
N
nuk13
BroncoBot wrote:

21 actually WANTED to play at BYU. Decent baller. Wish BYU had room.

I looked him up. He's Tyler Rawson. He is 6' 10" 225. He came close to a triple double with 15 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists. He probably would have fit in with our team. I am however, happy his team didn't win, very happy!



The Utes are 7-3 with the loss to BYU. I don't know about the rating systems but it looks like a very good win for us. I'll say it again, I love how the team is playing together. Several can step up but their team ball is the best asset, that and they are playing better defense.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.