J
jvquarterbackHe didn't try to convince any of his commits to come with him. Even if he failed with every one I would have preferred that he tried. I know they were LSU commits and it wasn't likely but come on.
My favorite thing - Grimes claims to have a certain set of skills.
Great article.
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_9c016ada-e1c0-11e7-9aac-5b9d6628682e.html?33
What do you do in a situation like this where youâre responsible for several offensive line commitments less than a week before the early signing period?
It is a funny deal. They found out before I had an opportunity to tell them. Again, youâd like for them to hear it from you first. Iâve had conversations with all of them. Itâs weird because, although Iâm leaving, Iâve spent an unbelievable amount of time and energy to get them to LSU. I want them to be here. I believe this is the right place for them. I donât want them to have any second thoughts because Iâm leaving. Iâve talked to all of them about the fact that, even though I have a very strong relationship with each of them, thatâs not the only reason theyâre coming to LSU.
My favorite thing - Grimes claims to have a certain set of skills.
Great article.

