N
nuk13I often check the Tweets on the left. I don't know who Scott Warner is but he put a video on of a young fellow with a cleft pallet that had been bullied. He'd been called ugly, had milk poured on him and I think he had hands put on him. It broke my heart. I wouldn't want my sister and niece who are also teachers to see it. When I was in 8th grade there was a girl who also had a cleft pallet. We were very unkind to her and that includes me. If I knew where she was I'd travel 1,000 miles or more to ask for Melba's forgiveness. Since I have no idea where she is I am planning on doing it in the next world. I do remember she hit a home run once and I can still see the fire in her eyes.

