Archived Topic

Vote for Cosmo as WCC Best Mascot!

by byufan4ever · 12/5/2017

Advertisement
M
Mars
I like that hideous Wave mascot.
E
EM_Puma
Obviously GU students have not seen this poll yet.
S
scott715
I bet a lot of people have not seen it. There are not a lot of votes.
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Funny how BYU, GU, and SMC (and SCU) all would have to win 4 times to win whereas the rest (including Por the "host" site) only need three wins. Home cooking tastes so good! :)
A
ABYUFAN
My second favorite is Wally the Pilot
M
Mars
ABYUFAN wrote:

My second favorite is Wally the Pilot

He looks like a creepy purple version of Captain Obvious.
B
BoiseBYU
I think Coach 80K is a fine mascot. Can I vote for him?
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:

I think Coach 80K is a fine mascot. Can I vote for him?


They said mascot, not a$$cot!
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:


I think Coach 80K is a fine mascot. Can I vote for him?


They said mascot, not a$$cot!


Classic!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.