B
BroncoBotFound this highlight reel.
[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdDmPgGnpX4[/BBvideo]
Watch the highlights of the first couple games. Even the BSU game. Where is the drive and determination that was on that team? I've got my theories, but it was interesting to see how completely relaxed and soft both sides of the ball were this year vs 2016. I had high hopes for Sitake after nearly knocking off UU and nearly putting together a superb season last year.
The trend is troubling. Why didn't BYU come out against PSU and put up 21 in the first Q? Why did it seem the team just did NOT care most of the time. Where was the pride that was evident in 2016? All troubling questions for me.
[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdDmPgGnpX4[/BBvideo]
Watch the highlights of the first couple games. Even the BSU game. Where is the drive and determination that was on that team? I've got my theories, but it was interesting to see how completely relaxed and soft both sides of the ball were this year vs 2016. I had high hopes for Sitake after nearly knocking off UU and nearly putting together a superb season last year.
The trend is troubling. Why didn't BYU come out against PSU and put up 21 in the first Q? Why did it seem the team just did NOT care most of the time. Where was the pride that was evident in 2016? All troubling questions for me.

