Archived Topic

"Early" Preseason 2010 rankings

by Y 4 Ever · 1/12/2010

Advertisement
F
fifthqb
I think of all the pre-preseason rankings this is probably the one that I agree with the most. Starting with 3 MWC teams in the top 25 again is good, and starting with one in the top 10 would be huge.



*thanks
B
BYUROCKS
fifthqb wrote:
I think of all the pre-preseason rankings this is probably the one that I agree with the most. Starting with 3 MWC teams in the top 25 again is good, and starting with one in the top 10 would be huge.


Fixed it for you, and I agree.
J
jonnylingo
Wow, this guy actually seem to know something about mwc football teams. wierd.



He even mentioned lark.



Can't wait for next year. Boise State is going to lose. TCU is going to lose to BYU and so it Utah. I guess if houston loses next year is the year we go to our first bcs game. 8) :crazy:
Y
Y 4 Ever
jonnylingo wrote:
Wow, this guy actually seem to know something about mwc football teams. wierd.



He even mentioned lark.



Can't wait for next year. Boise State is going to lose. TCU is going to lose to BYU and so it Utah. I guess if houston loses next year is the year we go to our first bcs game. 8) :crazy:


Shhhhhh...you don't want to jinx it!



With Harvey back (or still) in the fold, we'll have a known quantity that our O can lean on. Look out MWC. We're taking the power BACK!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.