Archived Topic

Football Coach Receiving Death Threats

by byufan4ever · 10/23/2017

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21128125/jim-mcelwain-florida-gators-coach-says-family-players-receiving-death-threats



You think BYU fans are bad after a 1-7 start? The Florida Gators coach and his family are receiving death threats after a 3-3 start. That's horrible. That should never happen. I hope that it does not happen to Sitake or any of the BYU coaches. But to those who think BYU fans are the whiniest fans, I don't think you've lived outside of the bubble or followed another sports team. The criticism that has been placed on BYU coaches is mild compared to other fan bases.



Here's to hoping that we can keep our criticisms of coaches and players to just their performance and not make anything personal. And to each other as fellow posters as well. Even joking about violence towards another individual should not be tolerated.
F
frdbtr
Back when Crowton was struggling a poster posted a phone number on the site I was following at the time that he said was Crowton's and begged fans to call and give him hell.



I agree with you, it should never get as far as posted above. Football isn't that important. I want to see BYU win and I don't think Sitake is the guy that is going to lead us there. That is as personal as it gets for me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.