Well, they decided to put the top 7 players all on the blue team so the teams weren't balanced at all. Maybe that's best for team cohesion as those guys will most likely be seeing court time together during the season, but it just made it not very competitive and as fun to watch as it could have been.
I believe Childs had the most points. He looked pretty decisive once he got the ball and made quick moves to the hoop although I think he shot it almost every time he touched it. Hopefully when he goes up against better defenses he learns to draw the defenders in then pass. He had a few ally oop dunks. Dixon had the most points for the white team hitting threes and scoring inside. Haws played a lot of minutes; it seemed like he was on the court the most; I guess that means he has good endurance/conditioning which is good. I was impressed with how in-shape Worthington looked since he just got off a mission in May. Pre-mission I just remember him being some lumbering oaf but he looks like he has some lean muscle now and I thought he played fairly well. While Dastrup does look like he's in much better shape he didn't really do much offensively.
It was also fun meeting the players afterwards to get a signed poster. Dastrup is the most outgoing of the bunch. The girls bball team was there too and since the DJ was blaring some loud dance music I asked who would win a dance off and Dastrup and Khaedin Taito (I believe it was her) got into a friendly debate of who would be better. Haws and Emery both initiated conversations with me while the rest of the team just signed the poster and passed it on and had to be engaged and didn't really talk back much. When asked Haws said they were going to win the conference (how else was he going to answer? but I like the confidence). When I complimented Emery on his defense he said something to the effect of, "Well I gotta be better than my brother!"
Good time. The blue seats are super comfy. Unfortunately I think my season tickets are in the orange seats. I'll have to upgrade next season!