Archived Topic

BYU-New Mexico exhibition game for charity?

by Fido · 10/19/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
921071061298483201
B
BlueK
cool
N
nuk13
They were a great rival.
J
Jarhead
That's really cool
G
Guest
Good for the both of them.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Fun! Hope it's televised.
B
BlueK
Gunk wrote:

Fun! Hope it's televised.


maybe online if we're lucky because it''s just an exhibition thrown together at the last minute. UNM controls the TV situation since they're hosting. BYU hosting it may have been able to get it on BYUTV, but I doubt UNM can pull anything like that.
B
BroncoBot
couldn't BYUtv broadcast @ NM? I know they do part of the WCC tournament usually.
M
Mars
BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:

BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?
Advertisement
M
Mars
Gunk wrote:


BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?

Box scores.
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:


Mars wrote:

BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?

Box scores.

19 rebounds for Childs. Wow!
B
BroncoBot
Gunk wrote:


Gunk wrote:


BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?

Box scores.

19 rebounds for Childs. Wow!

I was watching the stats as the game progressed. The turnover rate was incredible. bYU could have easily scored over a hundred if they converted half their turnovers into buckets.

If Worthington scores 8 ppg this year it would be a great year for him and BYU.
B
BroncoBot
Hardnett doesn't have a turnover in either exhibition games and I believe over 10 assists. Impressive stat.
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:


Mars wrote:


Mars wrote:

BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?

Box scores.

19 rebounds for Childs. Wow!

I was watching the stats as the game progressed. The turnover rate was incredible. bYU could have easily scored over a hundred if they converted half their turnovers into buckets.

If Worthington scores 8 ppg this year it would be a great year for him and BYU.

22 turnovers.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Gunk wrote:


BYU won 79-73. Child's, Hardnett, Worthington all beasts. Emery barely showed up.


How did you watch it?


There was an online radio stream. I should have posted it, I apologise.
G
Gunk
Emery is very turnover prone. Same with Bryant.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.