Archived Topic

Andy Reid

by sage · 10/19/2017

Advertisement
S
sage
I have been trying to follow the KC Chiefs lately because I try to be an Andy Reid Fan since he is a product of BYU. He almost always signs someone from BYU when he can.

The announcers were talking about how the KC offense is evolving, with Andy as the Head Coach over it. They indicated that the coaches have tried to include Alex Smiths opinions a lot. So to better cover that, Andy said they went back and watched a lot of Smith's games at Utah. Andy's observation was very interesting and appropriate. He said it was extremely hard to watch Utah's offense, as a BYU guy. It goes to show he is a very dedicated and good coach, to go even to 'the enemy' to analyze game film to try to learn and improve yourself.



Alex Smith has the leading numbers in the NFL this year as a QB. I don't know how long that will last, but Reid is showing himself to be one impressive coach.
J
Jarhead
There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.
F
Fido
Jarhead wrote:

There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.


Yep--it mentioned that LaVell Edwards was a mentor for him until his passing and now he has a mentoring relationship with Andy Reid, Kyle Whittingham, and Norm Chow. I find Chow a little interesting because I know he has said some critical things about BYU's program this year in radio interviews.
M
Mars
Jarhead wrote:

There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.

Looks like Sitake's luck rubbed off on him.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.