S
scott715Archived Topic
Hunter Erickson Commits 2018 SG
by scott715 · 10/4/2017
Advertisement
N
nuk13I just hope he can rebound and defend. We have shooters.
C
Cougs_RuleHunter is a good player but I wonder if Rose is starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel or if there really isn't very many good D1 LDS recruits out there. I wonder if rose is sunsetting on his ability to get top-notch players to come to BYU. I wonder if he was planning on the big LP three as his last hooraw and he was going to ride that out until they graduate and then Retire. Who knows.
One upside to Hunter is that he is a good kid as opposed to his teammate who will also certainly be college-bound but is not a good kid and that is the Timpview coaches son, Santiago. I hate to bag on high school kids Or recruits, but I'm glad the family connection hasn't brought that kid to BYU.
One upside to Hunter is that he is a good kid as opposed to his teammate who will also certainly be college-bound but is not a good kid and that is the Timpview coaches son, Santiago. I hate to bag on high school kids Or recruits, but I'm glad the family connection hasn't brought that kid to BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

