Archived Topic

ISO BSU ticket x1

by BroncoBot · 10/2/2017

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Hey everyone. I'f this needs to be in the lounge feel free to move it.



I''m looking for a single BSU ticket. If anyone has one that is not being used let me know how much you're looking sell it for. I gave my tickets away to a friend, and then decided to go to the game with my family who is going to be there for homecoming. Let me know what you got, let's deal!
B
BroncoBot
no one has a ticket? come on now!
S
snoscythe
The way they've played, I'd recommend just picking one up from a scalper on the curb for $15.



You could get one for $5 if you wait right until (or after) kickoff.
G
Guest
I'll be using mine.
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:

The way they've played, I'd recommend just picking one up from a scalper on the curb for $15.



You could get one for $5 if you wait right until (or after) kickoff.

This might have to be my plan. Unless I can get one for 25-30 range to ensure I have a seat. That $5 sounds good, would leave enough cash for some dogs and cougartails.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Oh for sure. There will be plenty of decent tickets for very cheap.
G
Guest
I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:

I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.


Yeah, but the company that comes with it is tuhrible....
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:


I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.


Yeah, but the company that comes with it is tuhrible....


Luckily I think he plans to go sit with his family and not near me! :lol:
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
snoscythe wrote:


I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.


Yeah, but the company that comes with it is tuhrible....


Hahaha!! My company will be worse, but at least blue velvet will make an appearance. I would sell mine, but am giving it to my diehard BSU fan nephew. At some point there will be a headlock in section 125. #UncleJobs. I am hoping he drives 6 hours to see a nice Cougar turnaround this week. Come on BYU! Control the ball! Get the offense moving! Beat the donkeys!
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:

I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.


Sweet! I'll plan on it. Thanks hawk. I think my season tix are actually pretty close to yours.

Yeah, I'll be sitting with my family.
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:


I actually just found out my wife has a writers conference on Friday and can't attend, so I'm willing to sell you my extra ticket for $20.


Sweet! I'll plan on it. Thanks hawk. I think my season tix are actually pretty close to yours.

Yeah, I'll be sitting with my family.


Sounds good. Let me know how you want to make the exchange.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.