Archived Topic

CougarCorner Watch Party

by hawkwing · 9/27/2017

Advertisement
G
Guest
Let me know if you can make it.



Expect to bring some kind of simple snack or food to share.
S
SpiffCoug
I'll be there with one, possibly two, Spiff Jrs.
M
Mars
I will probably come. Any food suggestions? I know a great KFC!
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I am down, downtown to Chinatown.



Shall our beloved Cougars fall victim to the alacritous Aggies? Or yea! Behold! Thine offense hath been thine affliction!



And it came to pass that indeed their first downs cometh and great was their number; for they were mighty unto the 3rd down conversion. And the completed pass did bless them, and their line did stay true to protect he who bears the ball. And may our runners be swift! May our special teams lay down the tackler that he may be disrupted greatly in his return. Oh blessed day! May the good Mangum baffle them with the strength of his arm. And Takitaki, Warner, and his brethren did gather great strength, and the Aggie did tremble.



I shall bring henceforth the avocado, and its brother the tomato. Twain is their fate, for the LORD did give man the guacamole. That he and his brethren may rejoice.
B
BroncoBot
Gotta make it to one of these at some point. Thanks for the invite Hawk!
Advertisement
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:

Gotta make it to one of these at some point. Thanks for the invite Hawk!


No time like the present!
S
SpiffCoug
My boys had a blast light! Well, minus the poor final 40 minute showing of BYU.



I think the highlight of the night may have been my younger son trying to do pushups after the 2nd and 3rd Cougar TDs.
M
Mars
He earned that $1!
G
Guest
That was fun, form wasn't perfect, but not bad for a young man!
S
snoscythe
Keep inviting -- I've got three elk and one deer tag to fill this fall, so I'm doing a lot of catching up on the DVR with BYU Football this season.



It's been a good season to be doing something else other than watching BYU Football, though.....I should invite Furious Monkey to tag along since he has all sorts of free time lately.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:

.....I should invite Furious Monkey to tag along since he has all sorts of free time lately.

indeed.
G
Guest
The great thing about a watch party in a losing season is that you can laugh and enjoy and not have to worry about any expectations of winning so when the Cougars blow it, as they most certainly will, it's OK!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.