Looked like they would destroy BYU? They are getting crushed right now by Georgia. Does BYU improve enough to make it a game in Mississippi?
F
frdbtr
Right now I'm worried about them making a game of it at USU.
G
Guest
No.
S
screamineagle2
Not real concerned right now about Mississippi State. Utah State looked good against a crappy San Jose State team and will have momentum next week. If the Cougars could figure out how to score I would feel better about things.
F
frdbtr
right now, BYU needs to try to improve enough to beat anyone. They had their hands full with a bad FCS team and have looked horrible against some pretty good teams. BYU is a bad team right now and IMO I am worried about everyone left on the schedule.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.