Archived Topic

BYU - Utah Game Thread

by hawkwing · 9/9/2017

Advertisement
G
Guest
Comments on the game go here.



I'll be at the game, so I won't be participating until later.



Go Cougars.



Beat the Utes.
S
SpiffCoug
This is going to be me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QUV2cw2IvH7q/giphy.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
We just gotta play smashmouth football and make the Utes bleed.





"The Russian's cut!"


33-more-of-the-greatest-movie-punches-ever_ny8y.gif
U
UCChris
This is gonna be a trainwreck
G
Gunk
Offense looks so bad.
Advertisement
A
a1247
The defense holds on after the turnover
M
Matty-B
IIRC BYU held 2 1st and goals last week to FGs and 1 to TOD. Only Silver lining I see.

We have NO offense... like... ZERO.
G
Gunk
At least the defense is getting a rest because we'll need them to score.
M
Matty-B
wow... Tanner Mangum is not the same guy as 2 yrs ago
G
Gunk
Matty-B wrote:

wow... Tanner Mangum is not the same guy as 2 yrs ago


I just said the same exact thing to my wife.



I know he doesn't have the receivers he had, but his throws and reads are worse.
Advertisement
M
Matty-B
He waits for a defender to be draped all over him before he starts to throw. And then he throws to someone that has 2 defenders between him and the intended receiver... Its bad when hes making bad decisions AND poor throws
M
Matty-B
Good to see some push from the line
M
Matty-B
MIDFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they already did that once tonight. My bad. I'm a little pessimistic
S
SpiffCoug
BYU hasn't scored in the 1st quarter in 4 of the last 5 games against Utah.
M
Matty-B
SpiffCoug wrote:

BYU hasn't scored in the 1st quarter in 4 of the last 5 games against Utah.


How many times have they had multiple turnovers in the first quarter in that same span?
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
This lack of thereof, especially Mangum's decline, is on Detmer. He's not getting the job done.
A
a1247
Stupid pick play
M
Matty-B
Now that's bad coaching. I can't believe thats been taught properly when its executed like THAT. That's NEVER gonna work when run like that.

CAN WE PLEASE FIND A FREAKING KICKERR
A
a1247
No good unreal
G
Gunk
Thanks, Hifo.
Page 1 of 8
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.